Mississippi River Dawn Light Canvas Print

Mississippi River Dawn Light Canvas Print by Kent Lorentzen

This Beautiful canvas print of the colorful dawn sky reflecting off water in the Mississippi river is available as a 20.00 x 16.00 stretched canvas print for $67.00. Only 15 prints will be sold at this price. The normal price is over $100. Offer expires on 03/16/2011.

I enjoy a morning walk around my farm and along the river with the dog and a camera. The beauty of nature, sunrise, and sights seen are a joy to behold. I love being able to share some of that beauty with a great photo. Mornings like this one on 22 November 2010 really capture Natures majesty!

11 Responses to “Mississippi River Dawn Light Canvas Print”
  1. So it is just a mere shot without any editing on it? Well I just think that nature beauty needs no editing at all. It was great. How lovely. But unfortunately this promo is just until today.

2. This is beautiful…. Love the colours in the sky.

Nothing is more beautiful than what is given to us by nature.

3. Sam Orchard says:

That image is wonderful – the offer on canvases was great value too, shame it’s expired now.

4. Andrew says:

The picture is beautiful nonetheless! Too bad I found it so late.

5. It’s lovely alright, but i can’t help thinking the canvas texture might detract from its beauty…

6. CJ says:

whoops, a little late for this. a very lovely painting though.

7. It is a beautiful shot of like a magic moment. The color, the reflection on the river and the peace they are so natural.

8. Daniel White says:

Shame the offer has expired, it’s a fantastic piece of artwork.

There is really only one word to describe it…beautiful.

9. Ryan says:

This is breath taking. I love how the light is reflecting off the water.

10. Kyle says:

This picture is awesome. I like the colors of the sunrise on the water and the sky. This is true a great work.

11. Tom says:

It is an absolutely beautiful photo. The reflections of the sun off the water give it a real warmth.

12.