The Day Dawns

It was a nice foggy morning with the Sun just up in the sky after loading the truck for Farmers market. There was just enough time for a quick walk with the camera before it was time to leave. I think the camera did a good job of capturing the beauty of the dawn.

Click on a image to see it larger:

Sun above the Oaks

Sun above the Oaks

Fog on the River

Fog on the River

Foggy Sunrise

Foggy Sunrise

Dawn above the Rye

Dawn above the Rye

Dew on the Rye

Dew on the Rye

About Nifty Galoot

Farmer and Market Gardener living along the banks of the Mississippi river in north Central Minnesota.
This entry was posted in Morning Sky, Pictures, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The Day Dawns

1. Kristen says:

Such beautiful shots – you’ve captured the moment perfectly. 🙂

2. Nifty Galoot says:

Thanks Kristen,
    It was good to see such nice shots on the camera.

3. Pamela says:

Excellent photos! This dawn is not often see such a beautiful mist me no satisfaction to see. Very nice, Well done.

4. TigerTom says:

Bucolic. The ‘fog on the river’ picture is especially nice.

5. Beautiful photos. It’s just nice to see open, uncluttered, “unpeopled” spaces once in a while. Thanks for sharing.

6. Jenny M. says:

You got the eye and skill for capturing nature’s beauty in its best form. I could almost smell the grass and the fresh air.
    .-= Jenny M.´s last blog ..Flower Shops That Deliver =-.

7. Cool photos! What camera did you take these pictures with??

8. Nifty Galoot says:

The photos were taken with a Nikon Coolpix L4.

9. Andrew Keir says:

Beautiful shot of the fog over the river.
    .-= Andrew Keir´s last blog ..The enemies of ideas =-.

10. I have to say that they are some incredible photographs. You are very lucky to live in such a scenic area.

11. Wow, Nice pictures of the Dawn light. I really like the one called Dawn above the Rye because you captured the movement of the rye as the dawns sun sparkles upon it with the mist and perspective in the background. Nice Photography!
    .-= Best HD Camcorders´s last blog ..The Inexpensive Memorex MCC228RSBLK HD Camcorder =-.

12. Heather says:

Aw, heck. Camcorders person totally stole my words before I could type them! I love those photos, especially the rye one. I was going to ask what camera you used but I see someone asked that also. 🙂

The colors are fabulous and the images look very clean and crisp. Do you have a larger version of the Dawn over the Rye? It’d make a gorgeous desktop.